Course Booking Information
Booking a course
Group sizes on LPW courses vary between 4 – 12 participants, depending on the technique. We keep the numbers limited to ensure the best possible experience for those attending. All our courses are suitable for people with no printmaking experience unless otherwise stated.
If you would like to book a course and have any specific needs you want us to be aware of please contact us to talk them through.
Once you have placed your booking, we will send participants all necessary pre-course information via email within 10 days. Please read this for more detailed information and contact us with any queries or concerns.
Covid Safe Courses
We have a large, spacious and well ventilated studio, which has allowed us to adapt the building and create individual Work Stations in our Studio and Education Space. We have introduced many measures to keep all Studio users safe. These include:
• limiting visitor numbers
• requiring all visitors to record their visit via the Test & Trace app
• all visitors to wear face coverings and sanitise hands on arrival
• all visitors to maintain 2m social distancing throughout the building
• no shared use of equipment
• adapting the studio to protect visitors and staff
• increased cleaning and sanitisation areas
All course participants and visitors to our building are advised to read our Risk Assessment in advance of their visit, and to please stay at home if they feel unwell and have any of the symptoms of Covid, or someone in their household is self isolating.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Leicester Print Workshop, and to supporting your printmaking to continue and develop in the safe environment of our Studio.
Terms & Conditions
- In enrolling on a course, all participants agree to adhere to our learning agreement, and health and safety policies.
- Our courses are designed for adults. Participants must be 18 years or older.
- If you have any learning needs or access requirements, please contact us in advance of your course to talk them through.
Learning Agreement & Venue Information
LPW reserves the right to determine participants’ eligibility and to cancel courses and will endeavour to give 7 days’ notice. A full refund will be made in these circumstances.
If you wish to cancel your booking, we will only refund bookings, minus a 10% admin fee, when the course is fully booked and if we are able to refill your place.
If you cannot attend the course, we are happy for you to resell your booking and will swap participants’ names at no charge.
We can also transfer a booking to another course within 6 months of the date of the original course, if cancelled over one month before the course start date, for a 10% admin fee.
For more information and to cancel a place on a course, please read the Course Cancellation policy