Take part in our first ONLINE Print Fair!
27th October 2020
Leicester Print Fair 2020 will now take place online on Saturday 28 & Sunday 29 November, as part of Leicester Art Week.
The Fair will celebrate the end of an exciting week of virtual printmaking activity, as we celebrate printmaking online for our first virtual Print Festival, from Monday 23 November – Friday 27 November.
Leicester Print Fair Artists will benefit from:
- A Virtual stall in the form of a dedicated page on a brand new Leicester Print Fair website, up to 40 stalls will be included
- Option to pay £50 for 10 products (equivalent to a medium stall) or £65 for 20 products (equivalent to a large stall) hosted on each virtual stall
- Stallholder marketing pack (including logos and template copy) to help stallholders promote their participation
- Paid social media marketing campaign (targeted nationally)
- Press releases and newsletters
- Hassle free payments – Leicester Print Workshop will be taking all payments through our website
- Clear sales reports to be sent after the event for stallholders to post all sold items
- Customers offered the opportunity to pass contact details to stallholders
- No commission to be taken by Leicester Print Workshop
- Ongoing support and advice from the Print Fair Coordinator
DEADLINE & APPLICATION INFO
Interested artists can download an application form here. Please return your form to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 4 November, at midnight.
We look forward to receiving your applications and sharing our first online Print Fair with you!